Securities and Exchange Board of India Guidelines :
December 27, 2019
Number of complaints as on 17th March'2023
|No. of Complaints
||At the Begining of Month
||Received During The Month
|Pending at the end of the Month
||Reason for Pendency
||Total Complaint Resolved
|Total Clients Served so far
||Total Complaint Received so far
||% of the complaints as per overall client base
- In order to receive any services from us it is mandatory that first you should provide correct information about your Risk Profile through our website to check suitability of services
- Please do not opt for service or make any payment without filling Risk profile details on our website as it is your responsibility as well and it is also important for you to get right advice and services.
- We do not accept part payments against any of our services, in case if any short or excess amount is paid against any of our service mentioned on our website then number of days for opted service will be adjusted according to actual service fees.
- Trading and Investment in Security & Commodity Market is subject to Market Risk, please note that your capital is at RISK.
- Please do not make payment via Cash or payment gateway, kindly do the payment only through direct credit in Stock Benefits Financial Services account VIA NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/UPI or by account payee cheque or DD.
- Past Performance & Records of advice do not guarantee future profit or Future Performance.
- Before taking any Stock Benefits Financial Services services or recommendations clients should go through all the Policies, Disclaimer, and Disclosure and Terms & Conditions.
- Stock Benefits Financial Services provide fees only service for products/plan which are mentioned on our website and we do not have any telegram or personal Whatsapp facilities for services and communication.
- We do not offer product/services which are not mentioned on our website for example Guaranteed or Assured Returns Services, Profit or Loss Sharing, Portfolio Management, Bucket Trading or loss recovery, lock in period or Demat Account Services etc.
- If any person communicate you about any such services kindly call us immediately on +91-7400041121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any person mislead you or guide you to deviate you from all these important points then call us immediately on +91-7400041121 or email us at email@example.com
- Our SEBI Registration number is: INA100007745.